*For Immediate Release
Jordan Namerow, firm partner and personal injury lawyer, has been selected by the American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys as one of the “10 Best” personal injury lawyers in Pennsylvania who has provided exceptional and outstanding client service.
The American Institute is an impartial third-party attorney rating organization. It is comprised of 13 divisions, including the Personal Injury Division. The “10 Best” is a prestigious honor for the selected attorney.
Though many attorneys are successful, it is often at the expense or satisfaction of the client. The American Institute’s Personal Injury Division looks for attorneys who have “achieved unparalleled success but most importantly have done so for the benefit of their client.”
To be considered for this recognition, the attorney must:
- be formally nominated by the Institute, client, and/or fellow attorney;
- have attained the highest degree of professional achievement in his or her field of law; and
- having done so with an impeccable client satisfaction rating.
In addition, the American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys also looks at many aspects of the attorney and the attorney’s career including:
- must have excellent client/peer reviews;
- possess advanced degrees;
- awards received;
- professional associations and their activity in such associations;
- publications in their field;
- speaking engagements in their field;
- must not have faced or been subject to any Attorney Grievance Committee discipline;
- must be a member in good standing of their state bar.
Mr. Namerow is honored to receive this recognition. He prides himself on being dedicated to his clients, who attest to his high level of client service. Here are some recent client testimonials:
“Mr. Namerow is a very polite and professional person; and yes, he was diligent and always worked in our best interest.”
“Mr. Namerow was so attentive to my case, frequently updating me of progress or new events. I really appreciated his counsel, his advice and his persistence in attaining the original settlement request. He really delivered!”
“Jordan Namerow is the absolute best lawyer I’ve ever known…He stayed on top of everything. He would frequently call to see how my husband was and to keep us informed about the case. Jordan is the most respectable, professional, sincere, and caring individual we’ve ever met. Jordan handled our case expeditiously and fought hard to get us a substantial settlement.”